In connection with the purchase of machines/spare parts, Pack-Engineering Aps records the following information to customers and partners:
• Name / Company Name – CVR number
• Contact person’s information (name, telephone, and mail)
• Company tel.
• Company mail
We protect your information, and they are used solely in connection with trade between Pack-Engineering ApS and the customer, including mailing lists.
The employees with only real purpose at Pack-Engineering ApS have access to the information. Personal data are stored in the Pack-Engineering ApS IT system on protected computers.
Customers/business partners’ personal data will, as a rule, is stored with Pack-Engineering ApS for five (5) years from the end of the financial year in which the information was included. When personal data is no longer relevant and we are under no obligation to keep it, all personal information regarding our customers/partners will be deleted.
In accordance with the rules in the Personal Data Regulation, the customer/partner is entitled to access the personal data we have registered. If you want insight into the information, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com
We use Google Analytics cookies on our website. This data is used solely to optimize our website and its use.
Pack-Engineering ApS fully respect all requests for confidentiality of personal information disclosed on-line, and we are aware of the need for appropriate protection and management of any personal information that we receive.
Personal Information means any information that can be used to identify an individual, including , but not limited to, a first and last name, age, gender, home or other physical address , email address or other contact information , whether it is relating to any persons work or to their private lives.
What personal information do we collect and process?
As a rule, you can access the website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself.
Pack-Engineering ApS, however, needs certain personal information in order to do business with you and provide news and other services to you.
Pack-Engineering ApS collect and process information about you when you:
- Provide account information when you create or make changes to your user account with us in order to use certain services, for example by creating a profile and sign up for the newsletter Update.
- Make a payment of the purchase;
- Sends a request, complaint or give us feedback, or
- Otherwise provide personal information to us via the website or otherwise.
Pack-Engineering ApS collect only the personal information necessary (eg. E-mail address and name) to deliver the performance you demand.
Registration of personal data and personally identifiable information is necessary to analyse how users use Pack-Engineering ApSs websites through Google Analytics.
- Pack-Engineering ApS not collect any personally identifiable information from third parties for customers.
- Pack-Engineering ApS can use PayPal Payment Services for handling online purchases and stores not even information about methods of payment such as debit card numbers, bank account numbers or similar.
To whom we will disclose your personal information?
Personal data submitted on www.pack-engineering.com only disclosed to:
- Pack-Engineering Asp’s internal divisions.
- Selected and trusted third men who may use your personal data in order to provide goods or services that you have ordered, and business partners in order to register and maintain your user account.
- Pack-Engineering ApS disclose otherwise only personal data to others, such as abuse records in accordance with applicable law, if the customer exercises abuse or fraud on www.pack-engineering.com.
In order to further develop and improve the website of Pack-Engineering ApS, statistics about how users use the pages. The statistics are being utilised in aggregate form, for example. To see which pages and browsers our customers use the most.
Pack-Engineering ApS uses Google Analytics to collect visitor statistics and pass in the connection IP addresses to Google Analytics. We may disclose information to third parties where required by law, or to third parties who perform tasks for them. Privacy Conditions Google Analytics accepted by visits to www.fdih.dk and shown in http://www.google.com/privacy.html
Except in the case above, Pack-Engineering ApS do not disclose any data on the individual customer’s use of services on www.pack-engineering.com.
Where are stored your personal data?
We only store personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the stated purposes above.
Access to information
You can change your account details and areas of interest, including specify whether you want us to contact you with offers on products, services, or unsubscribe newsletter.
You can find out what information we hold about you. If you wish to receive a copy of this information, please write to us at info@Pack-Engineering ApS
In addition to the information that you enter in connection with the purchase, signing up for the newsletter and other services using www.pack-engineering.com cookies. Learn more about our cookies and more information on how to delete cookies on the link below.
LINK: Cookies on www.pack-engineering.com/cookie
If you do not want to Pack-Engineering ApS identifies your PC, mobile, etc. using cookies, you can from the above link also explains how you can erase or block cookies from your browser.
For each visit – regardless of the presence of a cookie – we record the user’s type of browser, operating system, host (host) and the URLs of the pages to be accessed.
This data are utilised in a comprehensive and anonymous form for statistical analysis on the general use of the website.
Pack-Engineering ApS committed to continuously meet the legal requirements for protecting your privacy.