Our labeling machines are designed in using a modular assembly system, whereby the four main sections are first manufactured separately before final assembly into a whole unit.
Easy to operate by touch panel, automatic teach function diff. label sizes, cGMP design and easy to clean, reject station, Imaje printer, Hot stamp print.
- The Pack Engineering labeling program is uniquely designed for pharmaceutical as well as other companies that require quality control in packaging-
- Stops automatically if the optional bar code scanner cannot verify the bar code
- Stops automatically if the label length is incorrect
- Auto rejection system for missing hot stamp code
- Auto rejection system for missing label
- Featuring CVC SelfSet™
- Automatic adjustment of product separation: The CVC 302 automatically regulates distance between each bottle.
- Servo-driven labeling head brings the remarkable improvement of output labeling speed ranging from 163 to 233 feet per minute.
- Meets cGMP requirements, and ISO 9001:2000 standards.
- CE Compliance
- The labeling head is powered by servo motor for increased speed, power and accuracy.
- Touch screen control programmed in English, Spanish and Chinese.
(Safety shield and rejection system shown above are optional.)
- Protection from wrong labeling
- Auto rejection system for incorrect labeling
- Auto adjustment of Label Position
- Machine Construction
- Auto adjustment of Label Sensor
Our labeling machines are designed in using a modular assembly system, whereby the four main sections are first manufactured separately before final assembly into a whole unit. This provides our customers with straightforward maintenance options, and simplifies the upkeep of our machines.
We use stainless steel as the main components of the framework, and our systems are controlled by Japanese brand PLC, while the label applicators are controlled by microprocessors. The CPU control system manages all of the signals and sends them directly to PLC, independently of other signals, making labeling position more accurate.
Gumlink – Tillex – Faun Pharma – Biosym – Viminco – Super Fruit – FZP-Group – Strandmøllen