Our labeling machines are designed in using a modular assembly system, whereby the four main sections are first manufactured separately before final assembly into a whole unit.
Easy to operate by touch panel, automatic teach function diff. label sizes, cGMP design and easy to clean, reject station, Imaje printer, Hot stamp print.
- The Pack Engineering labeling program is uniquely designed for pharmaceutical as well as other companies that require quality control in packaging-
- Stops automatically if the optional bar code scanner cannot verify the bar code
- Stops automatically if the label length is incorrect
- Auto rejection system for missing hot stamp code
- Auto rejection system for missing label
- Featuring CVC SelfSet™
- Automatic adjustment of product separation: The CVC 302 automatically regulates distance between each bottle.
- Servo-driven labeling head brings the remarkable improvement of output labeling speed ranging from 163 to 233 feet per minute.
- Meets cGMP requirements, and ISO 9001:2000 standards.
- CE Compliance
- The labeling head is powered by servo motor for increased speed, power and accuracy.
- Touch screen control programmed in English.
The CVC 300 Wrap Labeler is built to automatically apply pressure sensitive labels onto round containers. It is an ideal machine for contract packagers and manufacturers ser ving the nutraceutical, food, cosmetic, personal care, and household product markets. All CVC labelers include our patented Self Set™ software which utilizes a high frequency encoder for extremely easy setup and wrinkle free labeling at the touch of a button.
. Self-Set auto adjusting control system
. Stainless steel frame on lockable casters
. Stainless steel flat-bed conveyor with 4″ wide table top chain (raised sanitary bed) Upgradeable to 6″ wide
. Touchscreen HMI
. Label head with up to ± 1/32” accuracy (* bottles / containers dependent)
. Label sensor for paper or opaque labels
. Product sensor with opaque and clear bottle mode
. Variable speed separator wheel
. Hot Stamp (Lot/Date Coding) or Integrated Thermal Encoder
. Adjustable tilt for tapered bottles
. Bottle rejection system (air blow or cylinder)
. Clear label sensor, custom wrap belts, feed screw assembly
. Infeed and outfeed conveyor extensions
. Laser barcode verification
. Loading and accumulation tables
. Low label sensor (factory installed only)
. Missing label detection system (UV)
. Spot and OCV vision for lot/date code inspection
Biosym – EMSPak – Faun Pharma – Gumlink – HB. Medical – Shöttinger Finest – Strandmøllen – Super Fruit- Tellusvitae – Tillex – Viminco – Zarko